Your QuickBooks Online Oauth tokens have been invalidated. As disclosed in the novi AMS Technical Requirements, an active QuickBooks Online subscription is a prerequisite to using the novi AMS® platform. Significant functionality will no longer be accessible to you, your staff, or your members within novi AMS®.
Re-connect novi AMS® to QuickBooks Online
If you’d like to re-connect your novi AMS® and QuickBooks Online accounts, please follow these steps.
- Log in to your novi AMS® admin account.
- Click “Connect to QuickBooks” within the popup that appears on the screen.
- If you have multiple QuickBooks accounts, select the account that you would like to sync with your novi AMS® data.
- Press “Authorize” to confirm.
Please note: novi AMS® is not intended to be shared across multiple QuickBooks Online accounts or companies.
The novi AMS support team is always one click away during traditional business hours.
- In App: Just Press the Help button
- Phone: (888) 504-6684
- Via email: email@example.com